- Do you believe the Bible literally?
- Do you think we (the U.S.) should attempt to get other nations to embrace our form of Goverment?
- What are your views regarding separation of church & state?
- Do you believe your religion is the only correct one?
- Who would you prefer handle benevolent/charity type efforts - government or private organizations?
- How do I feel about religious "hot button" isues like homosexual marriage, abortion & stem cell research?
- Do you address social/political issues at church?
WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?
I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
"Hey, you're a pastor, right?" That question came from my approaching neighbor as I exited my car yesterday afternoon. He attends CNU & was working on an assignment for a Religion class. He needed to interview a "cleric" and you know me - I'm definitely a cleric! (lol) He recorded our interview with his spiffy green IPOD Nano (nice). Anyway, he asked a series of very interestig questions and I rambled off my answers. Here is the gist of a few (answers not included)...