WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, July 13, 2009

SLOW AROUND HERE

You've noticed it's been one of those slow blogging times around here lately. It happens every few months - I just can't seem to get it going. I have lots of "would be" posts pass through my mind as I drive around town. Then, when I actually try to organize these thoughts, they utlimately seem not worth writing anyway. There is a lot going on too. Summer is in full swing. Our children are swimming all the time. My lovely wife is training for a marathon. Our dogs need attention as does our yard. Church is busy too. Anyway, the blog falls to the bottom of the priority list during these times. Sometimes I contemplate sharing some of my sermon insights here, but some of the readers already hear it on Sundays (& it's probably not that insightful anyway!). Fortunately some of my fellow bloggers continue to service their readers including me. I am especially digging the Arminian Today blog and the ongoing discussion of Romans 7 over there. VERY INTERESTING. I'm off the Delmarva Family Camp tomorrow, so I should return pumped up and maybe I'll be able to squeeze out a post or two! Until then...

No comments: