WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, June 19, 2009

Victory: Glendale Gators 2008 GPSA Champs

My 3 children swim for the Glendale Gators (1994-2001 2003-2008 GPSA Champs). Needless to day the team is really good. My kids dig swimming, especially just being a part of a team. It will be another busy summer. Will we repeat as champs? It's supposed to be more competitive than ever, but if history means anything, we will be the favorite to win it all again. The vid is from last year's championship. One of my daughters, Bethany, is in the back left. My other girl, Delaney is in the front right. Go gators!

No comments: