WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, May 23, 2008

Posting Slow Down

Yes, I've been slack on the blogging lately. Recently I've been studying Daniel and this week it converged with a lot of time studying Romans! My head hurts! Daniel with all the prophecy to be explored & Romans with its mind stretching theological tonnage! Daniel: Gold, Silver, bronze, iron....lions & leopards & bears (Oh my!)... Little horn...big horn...this kingdom that kingdom... Babylon, Mdeo-Persia, Greece, Rome, THE KINGDOM. Romans: Flesh, spirit, works grace, old man, new man, propitiation, redemption, I don't do... I do... Abraham... Adam vs. Jesus... Sin, justification, righteousness, etc. It was also an especially busy week too (I won't bore you with the details). All this while I am alledgedly training to ride a 150 miles in 2 days at the end of the month! This isn't happening. I guess I'll try to tough it out.

No comments: