WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OBX


We are off to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a few days to visit with family and for some "R & R." Have a nice Labor Day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're heading that way at the end of September, save some R&R for us!

OBX, best place in the world.

David H. Willis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David H. Willis said...

Sprocket,
I don't know when you're coming through but we are having George Faull (Anonymous Rex's favorite preacher) at Olivet Sept. 23rd-26th.