WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, April 02, 2007

Car Shopping

I've been car shopping recently. What a nightmare! I would try to keep going in my 1991 Honda Civic DX but after 4 summers with no air conditioner I'm ready to cool off this year. It's in the eighties here today so I'm already feeling the heat literally. It is really hard to shop for cheap, reliable, used cars that are in great shape for $2-3k! I'm sure something will work out eventually.

1 comment:

Soren said...

Ya gotta find something that a little old lady drove only to church on Sundays.