WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, October 09, 2006

Bench Blesoe


I'm no Dallas Cowboys fan by any stretch. As a fan of the Redskins it is my duty to pull for any team that plays Dallas, but I'm reluctantly willing to offer the boys some advice: BENCH BLEDSOE! I rarely watch an entire football game but did watch about half of yesterday's Cowboys - Eagles game. Drew Bledsoe completely tanked and he's been looking like this for quite some time. I realize Tony Romo may improve Dallas' chances at winning even at the expense of my team's playoff hopes, but Washington isn't going anywhere this year anyway.

No comments: