WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, March 27, 2006

R.I.P.


Well it looks like it might finally be over for my 91 Honda Civic DX Hatchback. It needs a new distributor, it is leaking oil, needs new gaskets, etc. It has no a/c & the paint is fading badly too. Oh, did I mention the muffler is rattling & a rear wheel is "shaking?" Yes, after 185,000 miles it might just be over. I bought for $2k over 4 years ago and I have run it in the ground. In hindsight, maybe I should have done more maintenance, but I definitely got my $$$ out of it. I hate car payments, so it looks like another well aged car for me.

No comments: