WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gym Peeves


Here is a list of things that really irritate me at the gym. Not in any partivular order...
  • The guys who carry the gallon jug of water around. Are they really sweating that much?
  • The guys who fill their water jugs at the water fountain while people wait behind them. Thanks for the warm water!
  • The guy who hogs a machine and looks like he has never worked out in his life. Get off the machine already!
  • The guys who basically have no females in their lives so the hang out at the gym and scope chicks. Isn't that what nightclubs are for?
  • The people who workout in jeans. What is this? If you look like Arnold in his prime, wear whatever you like. This is not the case at my gym The new Gold's in Newport News. Get some workout apparel, please!
  • The guys who wear baseball caps backwards. I heard Boortz say one time that the was a sure sign of a low IQ. I think there is some truth in that.

There are more, but these are the ones that having bugging lately. It feels good to get it off my chest.

No comments: