WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, February 10, 2006

Warning: Use of this equipment may result in death!


I've worked out for years and I think I've tried just about everything as far as exerecise goes. I have recently been focusing on my cardiovascular health. Hence I've been adding more aerobic stuff to my workouts. I've done treadmills, elipticals, rowing, various stationary bikes, etc. The other day I encountered the toughest piece of equoment by far: StairMaster® StepMill® 7000PT. I'm telling I almost died more than once during 20 minutes on this thing. This isn't like other stairclimbers that allow you to just step up & down with your feet on the same two steps. NO, THIS THING IS A ROLLING STAIRCASE. Think of walking up the downward escalator (is that an oxymoron?) at Sears. You can't scam or cheat on this machine, because if you do...you will fall to the floor. I was thinking maybe this could be used for death penalty purposes. Put the convict on one these at level 20 with the machine positioned at the edge of the Empire State Building. It's either have a heart attack and fall 86 floors to your death or simply run out of gas and take the 1050 ft. plunge...

No comments: