There are a bunch, but below are the top 6 in my experience. In no particular order...
1. 1 Thes. 5:22 (KJV): Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Misunderstood (thanks KJV) and misused as a trump card against anything thing we don't like!
2. Matt 7:1 (ESV): "Judge not, that you be not judged."
The favorite verse of the wannabe "tolerant" among us.
3. John 8:7b (NIV): "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
A popular escape verse. Almost always works to avoid scrutiny by others. You better be flawless if you're going to criticize me!
4. Romans 14:13b (NIV): Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.
And it seems like almost anything can be a stumblimg block! I don't like = a stumbling block!
5. Matthew 18:20 (NIV): For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
Don't sweat that miniscule attendance... as long as we have a couple, Jesus will be here!
6. Galatians 3:28 (NIV): There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Loved by egalitarians & feminists. Just don't try don't try applying this verse to restrooms!
Ok, I was going for 10, but that's enough for now. What verses did I miss?