WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, April 17, 2009


Yeah, I've been absent for a week or so, but I'll be back soon. I've been buried in the book of Nehemiah and that's a good things. I'll be teaching on "Leadership" tomorrow at the Haw Branch Church of Christ in NC and I'm using Nehemiah for our study. I'm actually teaching for the East Carolina Bible Institute (I think that's it). Also, we have our 3 kids swimming 3 nights a week for 3 hours (1 hour each!). And I'm helping coach t-ball 3 other days so it has been BUSY. Mrs WTBW? has recently started a part time job so I've had to pick up the slack. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. It's all good and we could use the extra $$$. I'll be starting a new sermon series on Nehemiah this Sunday at Olivet. I'm pretty excited about it. Have a good one.

Oh - the name of the series: Nehemiah (Thanks Levi for the winning suggestion!)

No comments: