WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, September 18, 2006

Tennis Anyone?


I acted totally on impulse. Last Friday my wife and I joined a local indoor tennis club. We have time together on Friday mornings (my day off & the children are in school) so we visited the Centre Court Racquet Club here in town. By the time we left we had purchases two used racquets and joined for a year! My wife has never played and I'm not very good, but we decided it was time to learn. Lessons may be in our near future.

No comments: