I have some venting... I'm really tired of the following...
- The "club mentality" that is so prevalent in the church.
- "Churchianity" & "Christianiy Lite."
- Biblical ignorance.
- "Megachurch" wannabes.
- Fencestraddlers, compromisers & the like.
- People who don't give in order to "send a message."
- Preachers who follow every detail of Rick Warren's playbook.
- Faultfinders in general.
- Those who elevate tradition over the Bible.
- Those who come "to church" to punch the clock.
- THE INABILITY OF BELIEVERS TO PRACTICE DISCERNMENT.
- Majoring in minors.
- Putting hope in politicians & parties to change our culture.
- Keeping up with the Jones.
- TV preachers in general. (The radio guys are even worse!)
- Word of Faith charlatans.
- People who think legalism & traditionalism are marks of biblical faithfullness.
- LAST & LEAST: Fast food places that goof up my order seemingly every time!
Thanks letting me get that off of my chest.