WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, June 22, 2006

Amen Ann!


I've just started reading Ann Coulter's new book: Godless: The Church of Liberalism. Wow! Ann really let's it rip. She writes, "Everything liberals believe is in elegant opposition to basic Biblical precepts." She has proven her point quite well thus far. Every page is full of headshots & knockout punches to liberals. Her arguments are outstanding and her wit is extraordinary. If you are a "right wing religious extremest" like me, get the book.

No comments: