WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, May 08, 2006

Only 1120 Calories!


Ben & Jerry's - Fossil Fuel ice cream is superb. Here is the description: "Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookie Pieces, Fudge Dinosaurs and a Fudge Swirl." I have really been consuming mass quantities of food lately, so last night was the deadline before I started "eating better." I decided to go out in style with a pint of Fossil Fuel. I'm usually a "New York Super Fudge Chunk" guy, but I decided to roll the dice & I hit the jackpot! It was 68 grams of fat & 104 grams of sugar expertly blended togther for one decilous pint of ice cream! And it was only 1120 calories. I guess it's back to the stairclimber for me!

1 comment:

Soren said...

We tried it last night. Yummy!