WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, May 01, 2006

Boycott or Siesta?


Well, it looks like the American economy will grind to a screeching halt today as we feel the impact of the so called "immigrant boycott." I say we "boycott" these irreplaceable "immigrants." How about we cut off free health care for starters? Can you imagine the reaction south of the border if millions of Gringos "immigrated" to Mexico in similar fashion. I bet El Presidente Vicente Fox would be calling the Whitehouse pronto!

No comments: