WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally


Finally, we get a "real" vacation. At least that's what we are palnning and we have put he $$$ down on the place, so we are locked in. My family and I are going to head off to the relaxing environment of western Virginia this August. This might not seem so monumental, but this will be the first time we've actually gone anywhere for a vacation that wasn't at one of our relative's homes. And we are going for an entire week! We will be joined by 3 other couples and their children too. Ever the cynic I'm just hoping that all the church members stay alive that week! My last to "vacations have been interrupted, so hpoefully the 3rd time will be a charm as they say.

No comments: