- Sororities & fraternities can create life long bonds in a few years but many churches remain fragmented, disconnected and detatched?
- Cults (often without "paid staff") can mobilize so many people to action while churches struggle with commitment and doing the most basic stuff?
- Numerous organziations are flexible enough to engage a changing culture yet churches remain stagnantly committed to the same old thing?
- Bars & clubs are full on Saturday night and church buildings have plenty of room on Sunday mornings?
- Social/Politcal movements seem to garner intense participation yet so many church folks are satisfied with the staus quo?
WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?
I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Why is it?
Why is it that...