WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hannity vs. Voinovich


Yesterday I'm in my car when I tune into a discussion between Ohio Sen. George Voinovich & talkshow host Sean Hannity. I tire of Hannity rapidly these days and I think he's too much of an apologist for President Bush, but I have to give him credit this time. He was like a dog on a bone with Voinovich. I thought to myself: "I thought Voinovich was a republican." Well he is and Hannity cut him no slack. The sad part was that the Ohio senator came across as arrogant and ignorant. Sad. Read the details if you wish.

No comments: