WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, March 30, 2009

Tennis Tonight


I'm excited that tennis season begins tonight. I'll be taking the court with my buddy and brother in Christ Dave Hileman. It is not an ideal time to begin for me however. I coughed all last night and am in need of a seriously big nap. My back is bothering me too and I'm a good 20 pounds overweight. AND I HAVEN'T PLAYED TENNIS IN A LOOOONG TIME. Yet, somehow, I'm ready to go. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm looking forward to swinging the racquet in a few hours. Oh, did I mention it will cold tonight? I don't like playing in the cold either, but, again, I'm still ready to go! I have watched a little tennis on TV recently, so maybe I'm a tad inspired! I especially enjoyed watching the replays of matches from many years ago. Bjorn Borg was my favorite back in the day. I think I'll roll with a two-handed backhand tonight in his honor.

No comments: